Roundtable 17th March 2022
The Future of ESG in Financial Services with the UN, Euroclear & Ford Credit
We are delighted to be joined by industry-leaders in Financial Services for what is sure to be a groundbreaking discussion about the mounting governance and societal pressures to integrate ESG into financial services’ business strategies.
During the event, we will share tactical insights and guidance on how business leaders can accelerate and maximise impactful ESG initiatives that deliver beyond marketshare and financial returns, creating meaningful and lasting positive change.
Our panel of industry experts will facilitate an insightful discussion, with key takeaways you can implement as part of your ESG strategy.
- 17.00 – 17.30 Meet and Coffee
- 17.30 – 17.40 Start and Introductions
- 17.40 – 19.10 Discussion Topics
- Why is ESG data important? (5 mins)
- Our holistic approach to a sustainable future (5 mins)
- How mature are organisations with their ESG strategy? (20 mins)
- How companies can integrate ESG into their overall business strategy (20 mins)
- ESG challenges, priorities, and solutions specific to Financial Services (20 mins)
- The future of ESG data and reporting (20 mins)
- 19.10 – 19.20 Feedback, Thanks and Roundtable Close
- 19.20 – 20.30 Drinks and Networking
Please sign up using the form below. We look forward to seeing you there!